Inspekt Version 1.11.0 (20170223.1): 23 Feb 2017
- Booking: Inspections Booking managers can now view and browse the location specific schedule without having to leave their booking screen.
- Scheduling: Inspectors can now be separately scheduled for specific dates in a multi-day inspection.
- Inspector Black/White List Management: With this new feature service providers can blacklist or whitelist any inspector for a given Buyer.
- Custom Sampling Plan: Users can now override the standard ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 based sampling plan at the Inspection level or Protocol section level and use their own custom sampling plan.
- Image Annotation: Inspectors can now annotate all images from within the application. These images and their annotations will then be printed in the final report.
Users can also reset the annotations at any time and revert to the original image.
- Invoice Management: Now Inspekt users can easily manage multi-operating office/location specific invoice templates.
- Dashboard: The Dashboard has been enhanced with an improved Calendar to quickly view and browse the inspection schedule.
- Review Management: With an improved UI, it is now easier than before to configure and manage Inspector to Reviewer mappings in the workforce.
- Query & Results Grid: An improved search query and query results grid screen is now available.
Click here to see the entire change log (for every Inspekt version released to date).
ABOUT Inspekt: Inspekt lets you manage the entire Inspections lifecycle – from order to invoice – all from your web browser.