We work with our customers closely to understand their needs, help them prepare for the adoption of our solutions, provide recommendations and advice around how they can align their systems and processes to best leverage our solutions, drive solution configuration and implementation and finally ensure that post implementation adoption and leverage of our solutions is achieved.
Our consultants are also the voice of the customer to our Software Engineering teams – wherein they understand the needs of the customer, identify the gaps in our solutions capabilities and then work with the team to identify how those needs could be met.
In essence, our consulting services team is driven by a passion to drive customer success. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you – apply now!
Title: Principal Consultant
- Business Development – Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building add-on business for the practice and the firm.
- Project Management – Lead a team of consulting & subject matter experts in establishing complete business & functional requirements, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics. Provide overall project management necessary to deliver a quality solution that meets the client’s business requirements.
- Team Management – Responsible for managing a team of resources covering the gamut of internal and external facing services offered.
- Consulting Service Delivery – Responsible for delivering world-class practices and processes to our clients. Interface with middle and senior-level client personnel to develop business implementation strategies, formulate projects plans, and address specific issues that may arise during an engagement. Designing outstanding business and technical solutions to support Best Practice implementations.
- Thought Leadership – Provide insight to new and emerging best practices within dynamic and competitive business environment and their potential business benefits.
- Practice Leadership – Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the practice in various roles such as collateral development, recruiting, and methodology development.
- Seasoned consultant, with 14-18 years of experience in Retail Consumer Products/Services, Supply Chain and Risk management.
- Must be a recognized thought leader in the Retail Consumer Products/Services, or, Supply Chain Consulting industry.
- Must have experience of managing a consulting team while working with cross functional business stakeholders.
- Must have strong executive presence, with ability to interact at all levels of clients’ organizations.
- Prior experience with established, large consulting firms with focus on retail consumer products/services a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in consulting methodologies, key technologies, engagement support tools.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is a must, preferably with an MBA.
Travel: This position may entail between 80-100% travel in any given month
Industry: Retail, Consumer Products, Supply Chain, Risk Management, Consulting
Department: Consulting Services
Location: Positions based in Hong Kong and Mainland China
Please send us an email with your resume (preferably Word or PDF format) outlining your interest. We will contact you if your qualifications match what we are looking for. If not, we will keep it on file and if in the future any positions open up that match your profile, we will reach out to you.