Sales & Account Management
Customers are the lifeblood of our organization. We listen to our customers, both directly via engagement with them, but also via our Consulting Services teams and we strive to build amazing products in SaaS space for Quality Management Services. Our Sales teams engage with customers and help them adopt our world class solutions.
We’re looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven Sales Account Executives with strong knowledge and experience of software as a service (SaaS) technology, and value-driven sales. We’re seeking someone with a background in SaaS and Enterprise Software with strong experience in B2B prospecting, lead qualification, and a proven track record of over-achieving quotas.
We are constantly on the lookout for sharp individuals who can engage with customers and demonstrate the value of our products to their business. If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you – apply now!
Title: SaaS Sales Executive
Job Description: We’re looking for people that are passionate about customers and closing deals, excited by technology and demonstrate strength in presenting the business value of our amazing applications:
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation/close (some account management) while ensuring happy and referenceable customers.
- Dig in and be hands on in learning the product and leverage your multi-channel presentation skills through product demonstrations both in person and via web-based presentations.
- Achieve sales quota through identifying, qualifying, and closing business in your account territory.
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in our CRM.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and the engineering team in forecasting and allocating resources for new prospects requests & requirements.
- Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in weekly sales meeting.
- Be the voice of the customer – feed new customer requirements into the product roadmap and feature pipeline.
- 2+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications and account management expertise.
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales and revenue goals with consistent earnings
- Demonstrated strength in building and managing relationships along with presenting to a diverse audience from business champion, technical teams, to C-level executives.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full sales cycle from prospect, demo, contract negotiation through close of initial deals and renewals.
- Background in Retail, Supply Chain or TIC (Testing Inspections & Certification) industries highly valued.
- Successful experience selling into diverse companies.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong account management preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Sales Management systems, online tools, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and adjust to a diverse audience, including C-level executives, developers, Product Managers, etc.
- Willingness to travel as required within the assigned account territory.
- BA/BS degree required.
Location: India (NCR Region, Bangalore, Tiruppur, Kolkata), China (Shenzhen, Shanghai), Hong Kong
Please send us an email outlining your interest. We will contact you if your qualifications match what we are looking for. If not, we will keep it on file and if in the future any positions open up that match your profile, we will reach out to you.